- Sustain and expand the network of feminist scholars working on ethics, gender, and health
- Extend the reach of feminist scholarship in bioethics
- Expand the horizons of bioethics to include attention to the social, economic, and environmental determinants of health
- Explore the implications of scholarship for public policy
- Analyze the intersection of gender with other social determinants of privilege and discrimination, including race, class, ethnicity, sexuality, and disability
- Attend to the transnational dimensions of ethical issues related to health and gender
|Calls for Papers||Order an Issue or Subscription||IJFAB Blog||Contact|
IJFAB is sponsored by the International Network on Feminist Approaches to Bioethics (FAB). A subscription to IJFAB, in print, electronic, or combined print/electronic format, is a benefit of membership. The journal is published twice yearly in March and October. To join FAB and subscribe to IJFAB, please click here.
IJFAB is supported in part by the Office of the President and the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Stony Brook University.